
Today's Beautiful Thing is finding a good dentist. Two actually. Last week I went to a new dentist who referred me to an endodontist to get my old root canal re-done. The endodontist is who I saw today. What a great guy! And when this is all over, I get to go back to the new dentist for my regular check-ups and such. I feel so lucky to have these two thorough and gentle dentists as my new team. :)
2 comments:
Hi,
I'm Helen, Parker Campbell's mom and there is a link to your blog from theirs. Anyway, your comments on good dentists, do they happen to be in Orange county? If so, could you pass on their information to me. Ken, P's dad, is in need of a good dentist close to us (we live in Yorba Linda).
Thanks,
Helen (or The Mom)
Hi Helen,
Thanks for posting a note on my little Blog. I'll send some info to Parker and Viki and they can pass it on to you.
Kim:)
Post a Comment