Today's Beautiful Thing is the last post of 2007. It's been nearly a year since I started this blog, griefridden and determined to make Atticus's short time with us matter. This last post of the year is bittersweet. I'm looking forward to many Beautiful Things to come in the 2008, and I look back on the 346 Beautiful Things I found in 2007 with much fondness.
Happy New Year to you all. May 2008 bring you and your family many Beautiful Things of your own, and may you recognize each and every one of them for the gifts they are.
4 comments:
I'm trying this a second time ... if by chance it's repeated, please feel free to delete one of them (the first one just disappeared).
This is a lovely thought for the year. I can understand that bittersweet feeling all too well. On one of my blogs, I posted this quote:
"We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential." ~ Ellen Goodman
May 2008 bring you many beautiful things,
Diane at Sand to Glass
and Dogs Naturally
Hi Diane,
I'd love to read your blogs, but, for some reason, every time I click on them, my computer goes crazy. I've tried 4 different times, but it goes nuts every time. Sigh.
Thank you so much for reading my little blog and your nice comments.
Hugs,
Kim
Kim, I was just at the one blog doing an update. I'm so sorry and I do hope it's only temporary ... I do appreciate you trying so many times! My apologies it gave you such a difficult time.
I've enjoyed my visit here and will return again.
Cheers,
Diane
Sand to Glass
Dogs Naturally
Thank you, Diane.
I'll check back with you again. I love discovering new blogs, and what I could read of yours around the pop up box looked very interesting. :)
Have a great day,
KIm
Post a Comment