Today's Beautiful Thing is a love note. I've had these refrigerator poetry magnets up for quite a while. Today I looked at them and they made me feel all warm and cozy inside. I actually wrote the notes from bottom to top. The first I left for my hubby, but he didn't reply. So, I tried a second one, but he didn't reply. I got smart and asked him a question the third time, to which he did reply, in the sweetest way.
In honor of Atticus, a beautiful Boxer boy whose time with us was much too short. This is my attempt to find something Beautiful in every single day. If a scarred and abused dog could fearlessly wag his tail and smile at strangers hoping to make friends, surely I can find one thing Beautifully noteworthy to write about daily in his honor. This is my tribute to his kind and gentle spirit. ~Celebrating three years of daily blogging on 1/20/10~
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Refrigerator Notes
Today's Beautiful Thing is a love note. I've had these refrigerator poetry magnets up for quite a while. Today I looked at them and they made me feel all warm and cozy inside. I actually wrote the notes from bottom to top. The first I left for my hubby, but he didn't reply. So, I tried a second one, but he didn't reply. I got smart and asked him a question the third time, to which he did reply, in the sweetest way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
more than sweet and definitely a "Beautiful Thing"!
Diane
Sand to Glass
Dogs Naturally
Thank you. I thought so too. I think I'll keep him.
Post a Comment