Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mwah!


Today's Beautiful Thing is Avon "Totally Twig" color lipstick. I like the color--a medium brown with pinkish and gold tones--because it goes with just about everything. I just found out it's been discontinued, but Michele has just become an Avon Lady, so she's going to order me some. :)

2 comments:

DianeSchuller.com said...

Kim, I know this feeling. A short time before my mom died last year, I found a new lipstick colour (pinkish too with goldy tones!!) and the name clinched it for me: "ooh la la" was the name. My mom loved it -- the name that is. It's nearly finished and I hate to finish it because it reminds me of Mom. Oh well, she'd want me to enjoy it so I might as well finish it off and just enjoy it, right?!

Diane

Cherry Red said...

I'm sorry you lost your mom. It must be very difficult. I think she'd like knowing you were using her lipstick, though. Why not enjoy it? It's like a little gift from her to you.

Hugs,
Kim