Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Milestone Birthdays


Today's Beautiful Thing is having a Big Oh birthday. You only get to have them once a decade, so you might as well enjoy them! Everyone was very good to me. There was Mom & my favorite salad for lunch, the hubby & a quiet Italian dinner, and a delicious homemade carrot cake--my favorite--made by the fabulous J! And presents, cards, and phone calls too. What a great day my 40th birthday turned out to be. :) THANK YOU EVERYONE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

-dw

Jennifer said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!

Hugs,
Jennifer

Cherry Red said...

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It was a very nice day! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! The 40s are great!!! I can vouch for it, but I'm only at the beginning!

Cherry Red said...

Thanks Feebeee! I've missed you. I hope all is well wth you. :)