In honor of Atticus, a beautiful Boxer boy whose time with us was much too short.
This is my attempt to find something Beautiful in every single day. If a scarred and abused dog could fearlessly wag his tail and smile at strangers hoping to make friends, surely I can find one thing Beautifully noteworthy to write about daily in his honor. This is my tribute to his kind and gentle spirit. ~Celebrating three years of daily blogging on 1/20/10~
Monday, May 18, 2009
Playing Catch-Up
Today's Beautiful Thing is not being too far behind at work. After taking 2 1/2 days off--and no overtime last week to boot--I expected it to be much worse than it was this morning. Yippee!
I forget about this blog for months at a time, then spend an hour or more catching up. I enjoy it too much to keep reading it that way. So I've added it to my favorite Firefox Add-On: Morning Coffee.
2 comments:
I forget about this blog for months at a time, then spend an hour or more catching up. I enjoy it too much to keep reading it that way. So I've added it to my favorite Firefox Add-On: Morning Coffee.
From now on, I'll be stopping in everyday. :)
~Stacey Lynette
Awww, you're sweet Stacey. Thank you. I need to get to know Firefox better. It seems to have all kinds of great faetures.
Happy Birthday Girl!
Hugs,
Kim
Post a Comment