
Today's Beautiful Thing is being together 25 years today. Where does the time go? I can't believe it.
Bonus Beautiful Things: Terry & Craig who introduced us on the evening of September 29, 1984. They are no longer together, but I wish them both every happiness in the world. Without the two of them, my honey and I may not have met.
2 comments:
Congrats!!! Happy Anniversary, hon! The wedding anniversary is next week, isn't it?
Stacey,
Thank you! Yes, today is the day we met, but our wedding anniversary is next week.
We actually got married on 10/4 purposely because it's the day he first called me his girlfriend (and then I made him ask me, of course) so it's the date we always celebrated as our anniversary before we were married.
And I'm a sentimental dope who will have to fight myself not to suggest we go out for icecream tomorrow (rootbeer float for him, brownie sundae for me) like we did on 9/30/84. :)
hugs,
Kim
Post a Comment