In honor of Atticus, a beautiful Boxer boy whose time with us was much too short.
This is my attempt to find something Beautiful in every single day. If a scarred and abused dog could fearlessly wag his tail and smile at strangers hoping to make friends, surely I can find one thing Beautifully noteworthy to write about daily in his honor. This is my tribute to his kind and gentle spirit. ~Celebrating three years of daily blogging on 1/20/10~
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Cheddar Biscuits
Today's Beautiful Thing is Cheddar Bay Biscuits from Red Lobster. We have some left over from our anniversary dinner on Sun to go with tonight's dinner. Yum!
I'm not into seafood (I know, I know, that's just wrong for a Marylander to say), but I love going to Red Lobster just for those fabulous biscuits. If I ever manage to accurate replicate them at home, my health will be in jeopardy...
2 comments:
I'm not into seafood (I know, I know, that's just wrong for a Marylander to say), but I love going to Red Lobster just for those fabulous biscuits. If I ever manage to accurate replicate them at home, my health will be in jeopardy...
I don't each much seafood. Shrimp, lobster and crab are about all I like. I'm not a biscuit person either, but I love those Red Lobster ones. Nom!
Post a Comment