Monday, March 22, 2010

Light At the End of the Tunnel


Today's Beautiful Thing is finally feeling better. Hubby's been sick for the last three weeks (off and on) and, while I haven't gotten sick, I've been feeling yucky. Today I've felt better than I have all last week. Hopefully I'll feel even better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you're feeling well enough to catch up on TBT. I check this blog everyday, and was a little worried about the lack of updates. Sending hugs and hoping your continue to feel better.
~S

Cherry Red said...

You do??? Awww. I'm touched. This is the longest I've ever fallen behind. I fell behind like 10 days over the holidays, but I usually never let it go more than a couple of days. Life's a little crazy over here, but I still make it a point to look for something Beautiful every single day. Thanks for being there!