Today's Beautiful Thing is this English Bulldog named Tyson. Here's his website. Click "enter" and then watch his short "Tyson in Action" video. I bet you can't watch it without laughing out loud. I've watched the video at least 10 times today and I giggle every time. I'm bookmarking it for when I'm feeling blue. This dog is amazing!
In honor of Atticus, a beautiful Boxer boy whose time with us was much too short. This is my attempt to find something Beautiful in every single day. If a scarred and abused dog could fearlessly wag his tail and smile at strangers hoping to make friends, surely I can find one thing Beautifully noteworthy to write about daily in his honor. This is my tribute to his kind and gentle spirit. ~Celebrating three years of daily blogging on 1/20/10~
Monday, January 29, 2007
Tyson
Today's Beautiful Thing is this English Bulldog named Tyson. Here's his website. Click "enter" and then watch his short "Tyson in Action" video. I bet you can't watch it without laughing out loud. I've watched the video at least 10 times today and I giggle every time. I'm bookmarking it for when I'm feeling blue. This dog is amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have a friend that has 2 English Bulldogs. She loves those dogs, they are her babies. I'll have to send her this link, she'll love it!
Yes. Show it to your kids too! Isn't it a scream? :)
Post a Comment