Today's Beautiful Thing is the kindness of strangers. (Well, not exactly, but "I rely on the kindness of strangers" sounded good, right?) Last night on my other blog, I posted a Thursday 13 that was pretty sad. When I woke this morning, a lot of nice people--who are not strangers at all, but friends, old and new--posted some very nice comments. It really cheered me up. To top it off, David Westway, who's blog was my Feb 5 Beautiful Thing, sent me a key chain with a reproduction of his wonderful Porcupine and Swan painting--my favorite.Who says you can't meet nice people on the Internet? Thank you Charity, Darla, Dan, Grendel, Caryle and of course, David. You guys are the best. Don't be strangers, ya hear?
2 comments:
You're welcome. Glad you liked it.
I do! I want to find the right place to hang it up. It's too pretty to be used for a keychain. :)
Post a Comment