Tuesday, February 20, 2007

One Month & Friendship


"Today's Beautiful Thing" is one month old today. 1/20/07 is the day we had to put Atticus to sleep. I can't believe it's been a whole month already. Thanks to all of you for your support. I've learned that Atticus's beautiful personality could rub off on me if I made an effort and there really is at least one beautiful thing in each and every day. Today is no different.
* * *
Today's Beautiful Thing is my friend Michele. She sent us not one, but two cards today. And really, what is more special and fun in the computer age than getting a card in the mail? I can't think of many things I like better. Maybe a hug from Michele in person, but I'll have that the next time we visit. We don't get to see each other enough. Hugs to Michele!
* * *
Hugs to Atticus too. I miss you boy and I'm trying to remember the things you taught me.

3 comments:

Emmie said...

You have a really sweet friend. Good luck to your friendship. Hey! check out my blog on friendship greeting cards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and friendly tips.

Chari-Dee said...

Has it really been a month? Wow. This is a wonderful blog, I'm glad you are doing it!

Cherry Red said...

deeanddee,
Is that Charity? Or Dee? Either way, thanks to both of you! Knowing that I have to come up with one beautiful thing every day makes me keep my eyes open for it. I'm glad I decided to do this blog.

Hi Emmie-- You have great blogs! Thanks for stopping by.