Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Matching Ts



Today's Beautiful Thing is the adorableness of matching T shirts. Lulu and I are modeling our Jen-you-whine Jennifer Crusie "Nothing but good times ahead" T shirts. They come in many styles, including one for dogs. :) Visit Shop Cherry today!

* UPDATE: a few more pics here.

4 comments:

inkgrrl said...

LULUDAWG! Awww... she looks so snuggly and content. And fills out that teeshirt quite nicely ;-P

Chari-Dee said...

Ya'll look so good!!!! Spreading the Cherry Lurve! I just ordered something for dee from the shop, she's been under a lot of stress lately, and there is nothing like something Cherry to cheer a girl up :)

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW...that is SO cute! Putting a shirt on my dog, Jill, would be like putting one on a pony!

thanks for sharing
ArkansasCherry

Cherry Red said...

Thanks for stopping by my little happy place on the net. :)

Kari,
Doesn't Lulu look cute? She really likes her T shirt.

Char,
That was really sweet of you to order a pressie for Dee. I wondered where she was. I hope she's ok.

Cyndi,
I know what you mean. I had 2 Akitas before Lulu and my male was exceptionally tall for the breed. I loves big dogs. Lulu's not tall, but she's still pretty big. That shirt is the largest size they sell.

Have a great weekend ladies,
Kim