Today's Beautiful Thing is Jamba Juice. They have new breakfast items on their menu and they gave them out free before 10 AM this morning. Since they were busy and I was in a hurry, I told them to give me the most popular item of the day, which turned out to be the Chunky Strawberry. It was very good, but so filling I didn't want my lunch! When I read the nutrition information, I figured out why. It has 14 grams of fat. (There's peanut butter & granola in there!) If you like strawberries, bananas, granola, and peanut butter, you'll like it. It was mighty tasty. But if you're watching your fat intake, the granola toppers are a better choice and the yogurt blends would be the best choice. But I'm not complaining. It was both tasty and free. What a generous offer.
In honor of Atticus, a beautiful Boxer boy whose time with us was much too short. This is my attempt to find something Beautiful in every single day. If a scarred and abused dog could fearlessly wag his tail and smile at strangers hoping to make friends, surely I can find one thing Beautifully noteworthy to write about daily in his honor. This is my tribute to his kind and gentle spirit. ~Celebrating three years of daily blogging on 1/20/10~
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Free Breakfast!
Today's Beautiful Thing is Jamba Juice. They have new breakfast items on their menu and they gave them out free before 10 AM this morning. Since they were busy and I was in a hurry, I told them to give me the most popular item of the day, which turned out to be the Chunky Strawberry. It was very good, but so filling I didn't want my lunch! When I read the nutrition information, I figured out why. It has 14 grams of fat. (There's peanut butter & granola in there!) If you like strawberries, bananas, granola, and peanut butter, you'll like it. It was mighty tasty. But if you're watching your fat intake, the granola toppers are a better choice and the yogurt blends would be the best choice. But I'm not complaining. It was both tasty and free. What a generous offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment