
Today's Beautiful Thing is this blog itself. I've been a little down the last month or so. I'm grateful that posting something every day here at TBT reminds me to find something beautiful every day. All I have to do is look back in the archives to be reminded that good things happen every day. They really do, you know.
3 comments:
Hi Kim
You may be feeling down (sorry to hear that) but your blog exudes joy! I've been really enjoying reading it since you posted the link on the MNK forum.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that At Mission Bay on Auckland's waterfront today I saw a dog that looked just like Atticus. And as soon as I saw him I thought of Atticus. Even though I only learned about Atticus a few days ago and have only seen him in a photo online.
See, Atticus is having an impact down here in New Zealand...
Keep up the blog - it's really really cool. And brave.
This is one of the greatest blogs ever. Never stop!!!
Vicki,
Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm glad that Atticus has brought a little joy to you. He'd like that. I'm glad to have met you in the MNK forums. Everyone is so nice there.
Paul,
Thanks for always posting little notes. It always cheers me to see a note posted in the comments. I hope all is well with you and your family.
Take care,
Kim
Post a Comment