In honor of Atticus, a beautiful Boxer boy whose time with us was much too short.
This is my attempt to find something Beautiful in every single day. If a scarred and abused dog could fearlessly wag his tail and smile at strangers hoping to make friends, surely I can find one thing Beautifully noteworthy to write about daily in his honor. This is my tribute to his kind and gentle spirit. ~Celebrating three years of daily blogging on 1/20/10~
Monday, April 28, 2008
A New Project
Today's Beautiful Thing is a group project. A group of us are working on something that we hope will help a lot of people. It's really fun to talk about ideas and watch it grow as more people come on board.
6 comments:
Hooray for the group project! -Trish
Trish,
Double-yay! I can't wait till it's up and running! Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to get notes. :)
Kim
Woohoo! I'm happy about this too. It sure is a beautiful thing to be involved in.
Hi Dori,
It is indeed a beautiful thing. Thanks so much for stopping by and posting a note. I love notes. :)
Kim
Hey, we're all reading your blog!!! I love dropping by and I am excited to be part of the group project!
Hey Feebee~
It's been really fun getting more Blog comments than usual. My faithful regulars Paul and Dave have a little company as of late. :)
And yay for the group project!
Kim
Post a Comment