Thursday, June 12, 2008

Concern


Today's Beautiful Thing is friends that care. I had so many people ask me how Lulu was doing today. It really warms my heart how much people care about her. Thanks to all of you who have been praying and sending white light. It means a lot to us.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Kim, what are bloggers friends for.We're just happy Lulu's home with the people who love her.It's so hard to see your babies in pain. Hopefully she will recover quickly.

Hugs,
Jennifer

Cherry Red said...

I'm hoping she will too.

Thanks Jennifer! :)

Stepher said...

All of our best to Lulu and her family...

Anonymous said...

Hope Lulu is ok...

Cherry Red said...

Hi Words,

Welcome to my humble blog. Thanks so much for asking about Lulu. SHe is doing amazingly well this evening. This is the first day since her surgery that she's really acting like herself. It is obvious her pain is much less than it's been.

She ran in the house to greet us tonight, jumping up and putting her full weight on her leg. It was so cool to see her do that.

Take care,
Kim

Anonymous said...

That's great news! She's very cute and I look forward to seeing more pictures...

words...

(Thanks for coming over to my blog/journal)

Cherry Red said...

Thank you words. She's a very special, very sweet, very wonderful girl. :)

I've enjoyed your blog. Especially today's (Wed) post. Keep it up. :)

Kim