Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dr. C


Today's Beautiful Thing is our brand new vet. It turns out what Lulu has is much more serious than a torn ACL--my poor baby! Dr. C came highly recommended by my friend K and we've been meaning to visit him for some time. We took Lulu (and her x-rays) for a second opinion today. It turns out, he happens to specialize in the kind of surgery she needs. Not only that, he's straightforward, honest, and caring, just like my friend K said he was. Oh, happy day! We found our new vet and he's definitely worth the drive!

4 comments:

Stepher said...

While I am so sorry to hear she will need surgery, I am beyond happy that you found a qualified vet you like.

I may have mentioned that we have eight furkids so I TOTALLY understand the importance of a vet you trust and like.

Here's to a speedy recovery!

Cherry Red said...

Thank you from Lulu and the hubby & me as well. :)

Jennifer said...

It's fab that you found a great vet. Lulu has some fantastic parents. Hope Lulu feels better soon. Nothing worse then a sick dogger.

Hugs,
Jennifer

Cherry Red said...

Jennifer,
I feel so fortunate that we found him at the right time too!

I hope your pup is doing better.

hugs,
kim