Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Good Shopping


Today's Beautiful Thing is buying the perfect gifts. My mom & I put our $ together so we could get something special for my cousin's bridal shower. With Mom's 20% off coupon (go Mom!) we were able to get 4 place settings of her everyday dishes as well as a fancy set of salt & pepper grinders. What a pretty table she'll have! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Kim, sounds like your mom and you did alright. My cousins bridal shower is coming up in July and she is coming in from California so whatever we buy her will have to be shipped to her at home. I'm so excited I haven't seen her in a long time. Hope the shower is fun.

Hugs,
Jennifer

Stepher said...

Being able to purchase the right gift is truly a beautiful thing. I fear that I don't get it right nearly as often as I should.

Cherry Red said...

Jennifer,
I hope you have a wonderful time. I'd suggest something like sheets that pack easily. :)

Stepher,
It's easy to get what someone will like when you follow the registry. :) Though, Mom and I are picky and we only like to purchase things that we think are pretty. :)