Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pretty Nails


Today's Beautiful Thing is pretty nails. It's a simple indulgence that makes me happy. (While I prefer red painted nails, I went with a hot pink French manicure this time since the hubby likes it. Those are not my nails in the pic. Mine are longer.)

4 comments:

Stepher said...

SO PRETTY!!!

I love manis and pedis and they are both w/o a doubt beautiful things!

Cherry Red said...

I agree. I got a pedi too. I don't usually go for French, but the colored tips are kinda fun. :)

Kim

Cherry Red said...

PS. Stepher,
Where is the CF blog you post on? I looked all over for it, but I can't find it. It's not associated with your profile. :)

Kim

Jennifer said...

I used to love getting my nails done.I had gels for about 8 years.Now my fingers are having a reation to them so I had to have them removed.I miss them, but I miss seeing my nail tech more.I have stubby little nails now.

Jennifer