Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lulu


Today's beautiful Thing is our sweet Lulu. She had surgery on her knee today and, even though she was groggy and in pain, she was so happy to see me when I picked her up at the vet after her surgery. I love her so much.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.

Cherry Red said...

I hope you're not saying that in the past tense. I'm just doing the same thing I always do every day. Some days it's easier than others to come up with beautiful things.

That's life!

Stepher said...

Lulu!!!

What a cutie!

And what is that first comment suppossed to mean???

Cherry Red said...

Stepher,

That's what I was wondering! Thanks for the compliments on Lulu. She is a true angel on earth. In so much pain and still sweet as can be.

Jennifer said...

Kim,
Lulu is a sweetie. What a beautiful face.I'm glad she home. hope she's feeling better soon.

Hugs,
Jennifer

Cherry Red said...

Thank you Jennifer. SHe's the sweetest girl. It breaks my heart to see her in such pain.

Hugs,
Kim