Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kissy Face


Today's Beautiful Thing is my little French Bulldog. Ace is very loving today. Kisses, kisses, kisses. :)

3 comments:

Stepher said...

What a CUTIE!!!

I know I've told you that this is such a wonderful idea for a blog. I wish I'd thought of it.

Look at that face!

Cherry Red said...

I can't take credit for the Beautiful Thing idea. The original blog is called Three Beautiful Things and it's Claire's. See the link on the right side of the page. Claire does such a fantastic job of picking out small, beautiful things in her everyday life--and three of them every day blows my mind! I aspire to find beauty in the everyday the way she does. :)

Thanks for the compliments on Ace. He is very cute and very rambuctious lately since Lulu can't play with him as much. Bulldogs play rough and (unlike her) he *needs* the activity.

Kim

Stepher said...

I think it would be tough for me to come up w/three things each day as well.

=)